Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered, 12-step recovery program for anyone struggling with hurt, pain or addiction of any kind. Celebrate Recovery is a safe place to find community and freedom from the issues that are controlling our life.
Celebrate Recovery is for ANYONE:
- Who Struggles with life and the sin in their lives
- Who has pain in their lives
- Who has been emotionally, physically, or sexually abused
- Who struggles with depression or mental illness
- Who struggles with addiction issues
- Who struggles with anger or fear
- Who has been through a divorce
- Who is Co-Dependent, An Adult Child of an Alcoholic, or has a family member who struggles with addiction
- Who is homeless
- Who is in a Crisis
- Who has been in Prison
Celebrate Recovery is for ANYONE.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Thursday night from 6:45 to 9:30 at Covenant Baptist Church.
Thursday Night Schedule
- 6:45 – 7:45 Large Group Worship & Teaching/Testimony
- 7:50 – 8:45 Men’s Open Share and Women’s Open Share Groups (CR 101 for Newcomers)
- 8:50 – 9:30 Celebrate Café fellowship featuring Recovery Coffee & Dessert
Note: Celebrate Recovery is for adults age 18 and older. Children are welcome during meal and childcare through 6th Grade is provided from 6:45 pm to 9:45 pm.
Potluck dinner on the 1st Thursday of the month at 6 pm.
Questions? Please contact ministry leader Sean McCoy at 785-221-2192.